The tour guide will pick up you at Phu My port in Vung Tau at 7.00am, then we will transfer to Saigon, we will visit a nice colonial center with broad promenades, squares, French influence buildings, temples and pagodas that should not be missed. Our stops are inclusive of Reunification Palace, War Museum, Jade Emperor Pagoda, Notre Dame Cathedral. Have lunch at the good restaurant. Then we will stop to visit bustling China Town and Ben ThanhMarket. Return to Phu My port – Vung Tau at 17.00.
+ Reunification Palace: Reunification Palace formerly known as Independence Palace, built on the site of the former Norodom Palace, is a landmark in Ho Chi Minh City. It was the home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War.
+ War Museum: War Remnants operated by the Vietnamese government, the museum was opened in September 1975. The museum comprises a series of eight themed rooms in several buildings, with period military equipment located within a walled yard.
+ Emperor Jade Pagoda: Built at the turn of the 20th Century by a community of Cantonese who migrated from Guangzhou province in Southwest China, this pagoda is a fine representation of Mahayanist branch of Buddhism that is practiced widely in Vietnam.
+ Notre Dame Cathedral: Constructed by the French in the 1800s, the Notre Dame Cathedral in Ho Chi Minh City appears strangely out of place with its Gothic and Roman-style architecture. Twin towers reaching to 190 feet capture the interest of people strolling by.
+ Ben Thanh Market: The market is one of the earliest surviving structures in Saigon and one of symbols of Ho Chi Minh City, popular with tourists seeking local handicrafts, textiles and souvenirs, as well as local cuisine.
Rates vary frequently depending on group size, travel time, accommodation level, transportation and special touring requirements! Please contact us at [email protected] to get the best possible price.
Daily bottle of water
Phu My port – Ho Chi Minh City – Phu My Port (L)
WHY CHOOSE US ?
1. We are a real local tour operator and we understand our country more than others.
2. We are a legal company authorized by Vietnam Administration Of Tourism # 01-380
3. We are an official member of PATA # 6989, VITA # 2436, ASTA # 900169082, VCCI # 6178
4. We design your own itinerary without any charges, no matter how many changes.
5. We reply your request within 01 working day to save your valued time.
6. We provide qualified staff, experienced tour guide, well-maintained vehicles, good restaurants, best hotels
7. We only focus on high quality and luxury travel services to ensure our standard.
8. Listen to our customers' saying about us to see how they are satisfied with our services.