VIETNAM CONFERENCE PACKAGES
Recently, Vietnam has become one of the most popular destination in South-East Asia, Asia, and is one of the best places for M.I.C.E. Handetour also provide some Conference Packages & Activities
Conference Package include:
– Use of the meeting room with conference set up
– Mineral water and mints throughout meetings
– Fresh Flower at reception table, on tables
– Signboards and welcome banner
– PA system with microphone
– Writing pads and pens, Flipchart with markers
– Screen for the LCD
• Full day Meeting Package: from 20++ to 59++ USD/pax
– Two coffee breaks (morning/afternoon) with tea, coffee, cookies and fresh fruit
– Lunch or Lunch & Dinner
• Half day Meeting Package: from 12++ to 35++ USD/pax
– Morning coffee breaks with tea, coffee, cookies and fresh fruit
– With or without Lunch
Tours & activities include:
– Sightseeings: We provide day excursions within the city and surroundings including the discover of beautiful landscapes, culture, ethnic minority villages, cruises, national parks …
Team building activities include:
– Sport tours: horse-riding, buffalo cart riding, kayaking, trekking, diving, cycling, other beach sport.
– Culture tours: theme guided tours, lyric performances, Vietnamese cooking classes, pottery classes and so on.
NOTE: See capacity of each place – most of them are held in 4,5 star hotels and exhibition hall
VIETNAM INCENTIVE TOUR PACKAGES
Hanoi is the best place for the begining of Incentive tour in Vietnam. Here you will experience exactly the taste of Vietnamese culture and people. More over with its convinient accessibility make Hanoi become place for Incentive.
Ho Chi Minh City (Ho Chi Minh) is Vietnam’s largest city and is the powerhouse driving the country’s rapid economic development. Being the centre for trade in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh fairly hums with energy from dawn to dusk, and life in the second city is fast-paced, dynamic, cosmopolitan and exciting
The third largest city in Vietnam, Da Nang has a colourful history reflected in its many cultural attractions. The city was once at the heart of the ancient Cham civilization who ruled the region for 1,500 years and the ancient sites of Simhapura and Indrapura are close by. The influence of the French, Spanish and Americans who at various times occupied Danang, can also be seen in the colonial style buildings and tree lined avenues. Danang is also close to the World Heritage sites of Hue, Hoi An, and the My Son Valley. Direct flights are available from Bangkok, Singapore and Taipei.
Some incentive activities could be arranged:
+ Pick up at the airport with welcome banner and flowers
+ Luggage arrangement and pre-check in at the hotel
+ Free city map with useful travel information
+ Room gifts
+ Welcome reception to be followed by dinner with wine
and traditional music show.
+ Entertainment activities and fun games
+ Special souvenirs
+ Gala and farewell dinners
+ Ao Dai fashion show + Team-building
+ Theme party
+ Water sport
+ Scuba diving
+ Cooking class
+ Water puppet show
We are updating.
We apologize for any inconvenience, please return to the home page or use the search form below.