Afternoon, the tour begins with the Ethnology museum where contains more than 10,000 objects, 15,000 black and white photos and hundreds of video tapes and cassettes which depict all aspects of life, activities, customs, and habits of the 54 ethnic groups of Vietnam, take 01 hour cyclo around the trading area in Hanoi Old Quarter. Attend Water Puppet Show and enjoy typical dinner in the Old Quarter.
+ The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology is a museum in Hanoi, Vietnam, which focuses on the 54 officially recognised ethnic groups in Vietnam. It is located on a 43,799-square-metre (10.823-acre) property in the Cầu Giấy District, about 8 km from the city center. The Museum is a member of the Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences - an academic institution of the Vietnamese Government.
+ Water Puppet Show: It is a tradition that dates back as far as the 11th century CE when it originated in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam.
Rates vary frequently depending on group size, travel time, accommodation level, transportation and special touring requirements! Please contact us at [email protected] to get the best possible price.
English Speaking Tour guide
All entrance fees
A bottle of mineral water
Water Puppet show
Others not mentioned
Hanoi Half day city tour (D)
WHY CHOOSE US ?
1. We are a real local tour operator and we understand our country more than others.
2. We are a legal company authorized by Vietnam Administration Of Tourism # 01-380
3. We are an official member of PATA # 6989, VITA # 2436, ASTA # 900169082, VCCI # 6178
4. We design your own itinerary without any charges, no matter how many changes.
5. We reply your request within 01 working day to save your valued time.
6. We provide qualified staff, experienced tour guide, well-maintained vehicles, good restaurants, best hotels
7. We only focus on high quality and luxury travel services to ensure our standard.
8. Listen to our customers' saying about us to see how they are satisfied with our services.