Activities for today: Depart at 8:00 Am from your hotel, one and half hour you will arrive at Bach Ma National Park. After that, drive up to the top of Bach Ma National Park. You will visit Do Quyen Waterfall - is astounding and huge in the wooded mountain. It is more than 300m high and 20-30m wide. It is amazing to watch the silver water running into the bright red of water-rail flowers. Lunch time at the local restaurant.
After lunch, we will walk to Hai Vong Dai – Sea Observation Post. Where people can have a panoramic view of immense sea and surrounding scenery. Walking around and discover the nature. Tour ends at your hotel about 17:30 PM.
+ Bach Ma National Park (Vietnamese: Vườn quốc gia Bạch Mã) is a protected area in central Vietnam, near the city of Huế. It covers 220 km2 and comprises three zones: a strictly protected core area, an administrative area and a buffer zone.
In 2004, the park was being considered for expansion in order to create a corridor from the border with Laos to the sea.
+ Do Quyen Waterfall at the 16th kilometer on Cau Hai - Bach Ma road, turning left and walk for 20 to 30 minutes, tourists will also find 400m high, 20m wide Do Quyen waterfall which suddenly appears as if it were suspended in the sky. Then walk down 700 foot-steps to enjoy the complete view of great Do Quyen Waterfall...
+ Hai Vong Dai (Sea Observation Post) is the highest point in Bach Ma with 1,450m high, where people can have a panoramic view of the immense sea and surrounding scenery. From here, one can see Lang Co Bay, Truoi Lake, Lagoons, ports…
Rates vary frequently depending on group size, travel time, accommodation level, transportation and special touring requirements! Please contact us at [email protected] to get the best possible price.
English Speaking Tour guide
Meal as indicated
All entrance fees
A bottle of mineral water
Others not mentioned
Hue - Bach Ma National Park - Hue (L)
WHY CHOOSE US ?
1. We are a real local tour operator and we understand our country more than others.
2. We are a legal company authorized by Vietnam Administration Of Tourism # 01-380
3. We are an official member of PATA # 6989, VITA # 2436, ASTA # 900169082, VCCI # 6178
4. We design your own itinerary without any charges, no matter how many changes.
5. We reply your request within 01 working day to save your valued time.
6. We provide qualified staff, experienced tour guide, well-maintained vehicles, good restaurants, best hotels
7. We only focus on high quality and luxury travel services to ensure our standard.
8. Listen to our customers' saying about us to see how they are satisfied with our services.