Activities for today: Exploring Cham Culture begins with the real temples and sanctuaries at My Son - the religious center of Cham people in Vietnam. After the My Son complex was discovered, many of its artifacts, especially statues of female dancers and genies worshipped by the Cham people, worshipped animals and artifacts of the daily communal activities were collected and displayed at the Cham Architecture Museum established from 1915 in Danang city. In the afternoon, discover the life of Cham people at Cham Musuem. End tour
Rates vary frequently depending on group size, travel time, accommodation level, transportation and special touring requirements! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best possible price.
English Speaking Tour guide
Meal as indicated
All entrance fees
A bottle of mineral water
Others not mentioned
Hoian - Cham Musuem - Hoian (L)
WHY CHOOSE US ?
1. We are a real local tour operator and we understand our country more than others.
2. We are a legal company authorized by Vietnam Administration Of Tourism # 01-380
3. We are an official member of PATA # 6989, VITA # 2436, ASTA # 900169082, VCCI # 6178
4. We design your own itinerary without any charges, no matter how many changes.
5. We reply your request within 01 working day to save your valued time.
6. We provide qualified staff, experienced tour guide, well-maintained vehicles, good restaurants, best hotels
7. We only focus on high quality and luxury travel services to ensure our standard.
8. Listen to our customers' saying about us to see how they are satisfied with our services.