Leave at 8:00 from your hotel for Cai Be floating market where approximately boats filled with fruits, vegetables and other products anchor a long the banks of the river daily, wait for traders and customers. The merchandise sold in each boat is hung on a high pole in front of the boat as a sample to attract customers from a distance. Then, visit local garden and house to see orchard, rice crisped producing process, etc.. After lunch cruise along Tien river to see peaceful tranquil life of villagers, admire marvelous nature of Mekong Delta region. Arrival at Vinh Long Market at about 15:00, walk around to explore Vinh Long Market. On the way back to Ho Chi Minh with stop at bonsai garden. Come back to your hotel in the late evening.
Rates vary frequently depending on group size, travel time, accommodation level, transportation and special touring requirements! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best possible price.
A bottle of water
Hochiminh - Cai Be - Hochiminh (L)
WHY CHOOSE US ?
1. We are a real local tour operator and we understand our country more than others.
2. We are a legal company authorized by Vietnam Administration Of Tourism # 01-380
3. We are an official member of PATA # 6989, VITA # 2436, ASTA # 900169082, VCCI # 6178
4. We design your own itinerary without any charges, no matter how many changes.
5. We reply your request within 01 working day to save your valued time.
6. We provide qualified staff, experienced tour guide, well-maintained vehicles, good restaurants, best hotels
7. We only focus on high quality and luxury travel services to ensure our standard.
8. Listen to our customers' saying about us to see how they are satisfied with our services.