After breakfast, our guide will come to meet you at 8.00AM. Drive to My Son Holy Land, a World Cultural Heritage, 40km southwest of Hoi an. Located in a lush valley, My Son was a capital and an ancient religious center of Cham people, now remaining with red brick towers and sanctuaries. My Son, considered to be in the same league as some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological site, including Angkor in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. These towers and santuaries was built from the 7 to 13 centuries..On the way back to Hoi An, stop at Cau Lau Ferry Boat to get on boat back to Hoi An. You can go to visit Thanh Ha Pottery Village or Kim Bong Carpentry Village or Cua Dai (Big Beach).Back to Hoi An in the afternoon.
Rates vary frequently depending on group size, travel time, accommodation level, transportation and special touring requirements! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best possible price.
Private tour guide
All entrance fees
A bottle of mineral water
Other not mentioned
Hoi An – My Son half day city
WHY CHOOSE US ?
1. We are a real local tour operator and we understand our country more than others.
2. We are a legal company authorized by Vietnam Administration Of Tourism # 01-380
3. We are an official member of PATA # 6989, VITA # 2436, ASTA # 900169082, VCCI # 6178
4. We design your own itinerary without any charges, no matter how many changes.
5. We reply your request within 01 working day to save your valued time.
6. We provide qualified staff, experienced tour guide, well-maintained vehicles, good restaurants, best hotels
7. We only focus on high quality and luxury travel services to ensure our standard.
8. Listen to our customers' saying about us to see how they are satisfied with our services.