Firstly, go to the market and learn how to buy typical Vietnamese ingredients for the cooking. Secondly get on boat for a leisurely cruise 25 minutes along Hoian River to the Cooking School. Thirdly, learn how to cook some of Hoian’s and Vietnam’s well-known dishes which is the combination of Vietnam and Chinese cuisine. The cooking lesson runs for about 2 hours – each dish is first demonstrated by the chief before you prepare the same dish yourselves. After all, sit down and enjoy exactly what you have cooked. Back to Hoian and end tour.
Rates vary frequently depending on group size, travel time, accommodation level, transportation and special touring requirements! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best possible price.
Private tour guide
All entrance fees
A botle of mineral water
Other not mentioned
Hoian - Cooking class
WHY CHOOSE US ?
1. We are a real local tour operator and we understand our country more than others.
2. We are a legal company authorized by Vietnam Administration Of Tourism # 01-380
3. We are an official member of PATA # 6989, VITA # 2436, ASTA # 900169082, VCCI # 6178
4. We design your own itinerary without any charges, no matter how many changes.
5. We reply your request within 01 working day to save your valued time.
6. We provide qualified staff, experienced tour guide, well-maintained vehicles, good restaurants, best hotels
7. We only focus on high quality and luxury travel services to ensure our standard.
8. Listen to our customers' saying about us to see how they are satisfied with our services.